It is free to complete and submit an application for information membership. Upon receipt of your application the information will be reviewed by the NASC. If your application appears to meet all parts of the NASC information membership criteria then we will write to you to confirm membership has been accepted subject to payment of membership subscriptions in full (subs will be on a pro rata basis if joining after January).
Applicants should be aware that failure to meet all parts of NASC information membership criteria will result in your application not being progressed.
NASC Information Membership benefits:
- Circulation of relevant NASC literature
- Discount on NASC publications
- Receipt of NASC mail shots
- Opportunity to attend NASC AGM, Annual Ball and Awards
- Use of NASC Information Member logo
- Advertising opportunities within NASC publications
- Promotional opportunities at trade events/exhibitions
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Inclusion of company details in NASC publications e.g. NASC Yearbook
- Inclusion of company details on the NASC website
- Attendance at NASC Regional Meetings (subject to the NASC Regional Chairman’s
- Presentation opportunities at NASC Regional Meetings (subject to terms and
conditions and the NASC Regional Chairman’s approval)
NASC information membership is open to all UK registered businesses which provide products and services to the accesss and scaffolding industry. This category of membership is not open to scaffolding contractors or suppliers of scaffolding products covered by the NASC Code of Practice audit.
In order to become a member an applicant must be able to demonstrate that it has met the following criteria:
The applicant must have been trading in the UK for 12 months and be able to produce financial statements for the period prepared by the accountants for the owners.
The applicant must hold adequate levels of insurance appropriate to the business.
Applicants which provide scaffolder training must be a registered CISRS training provider.
Code of Conduct
Annual NASC Information Membership subscription is £800 plus VAT per calendar year.
Information Membership Logo
NASC Information Members are able to use the NASC Information Member’s logo.