NASC Safe Scaffolding Charter
The NASC Safe Scaffolding Charter recognises the ever-growing number of organisations that place NASC membership at the heart of their scaffolding contractor procurement policies.
The Charter is open to any company specifies ‘NASC-only’ in their scaffolding-related tender documents and/or has an established commercial relationship with a full NASC member for at least a year.
If your company is committed to specifying scaffolding contractors that are proven to be working to the highest standards and meets the qualifying criteria below, please email NASC Marketing Manager Simon Robinson here and he will send you a copy of the charter to sign.
Charter signatories recognise the value of specifying NASC only and have placed the NASC at the heart of their scaffolding procurement decisions.
Signatories understand that NASC full contracting members are:
- audited every year, ensuring the highest possible standards are met
- highly trained, with scaffolding operatives registered with the Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS)
- established, having been trading for at least two years before applying for membership
- stable employers, with a minimum of 75% of all site and yard operatives directly employed
To be eligible to sign the Charter, companies must either:
- Specify NASC only in their scaffolding-related tender documents, or:
- Have an established commercial relationship with a full NASC member/s, utilising the services of NASC member/s for at least a year